Accent provides high quality environmental services to our energy sector clients. We specialize in the environmental planning and inspection of interstate pipeline projects that are regulated by Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). We also have significant experience managing environmental conditions for smaller projects such as intrastate pipelines, pipe inspection and replacement projects, upstream oil and gas, and renewable energy. Specific services include project management, environmental planning and permitting, environmental inspection, utility and craft inspection and environmental and safety training. We maintain strong standards by having a company officer involved in the management and quality control of each Accent project.
Accent has received an “A” rating from ISNETWORLD for the excellent quality control systems established in our automated invoicing systems. We are able to meet all specific client needs in both ARIBA and ISNETWORLD. Accent’s use of these interfacing systems allows us to keep up to date with the application of these systems to the energy industry.
Accent personnel have real world experience completing a number of large-scale energy projects. Our professional staff has developed expertise in environmental and related services including:
- Environmental inspection of energy infrastructure projects to ensure and document compliance with project regulatory requirements and best management practices.
- Environmental project planning and permitting support for small to large scale energy construction projects.
- Environmental compliance and safety training of project personnel and construction workers.
- Utility and Craft Inspection of pipeline construction to ensure compliance with construction requirements.
- Biological, geological, archaeological, paleontological, and noise studies.
- Document preparation of compliance plans including storm water pollution prevention plans, soil erosion control plans, and other required plans.
- Third party inspection and/or management of contractors along with other environmental consultants to ensure that the project proceeds on schedule and in compliance
DISCIPLINES – Accent Compliance LLC
- Environmental Inspection
- Environmental and Safety Training
- Utility and Craft Inspection
- Certified Welding Inspectors
- NACE Certified Inspectors
- Office Manager
- Project Staff (Office Manager, Field Clerk, Material Manager)
- Safety Inspectors
- FERC Compliance
- BLM Compliance
- Biological, Cultural Resources and Geological Surveys
- Restoration of Uplands, Wetlands and Waterbodies
- Environmental Documentation
- Storm Water Management
- Post-Construction Inspection
- Project Management
- Project Administrative Support
- Preliminary Surveys / GIS
- Third Party Inspection