Website Terms- Privacy – Disclaimer
Effective as of May 25, 2018
Please read this page carefully before exploring our website.
ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM – Accent Compliance LLC (“Accent Compliance” or “The Company”) maintains this website to provide information to the internet community. Such information may be subject to amendment and updating without notice.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Accent Compliance LLC and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Accent Compliance LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Accent Compliance LLC takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Access to and use of this information is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The sole purpose of this website is to provide information to the reader. It is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision.
Whilst the information contained within this website is believed to be accurate, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by Accent Compliance LLC as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or opinions contained herein. Any financial projections given are illustrative only, none of the projections or assumptions should be taken as forecasts or promises on the part of Accent Compliance LLC nor should they be taken as implying any indication, assurance or guarantee that those assumptions are correct or exhaustive.
DATA PROTECTION Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by Accent Compliance LLC and will not be disclosed to any third parties. If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal data please contact us.
ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM – Website Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s website;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s web site are provided “as is”. ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s Internet site, even if ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) or a ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to ACCENT-COMPLIANCE.COM (Accent Compliance LLC)’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information We Collect:
Occasionally, Accent Compliance LLC collects such information that may include your name, address, telephone number and other information that you choose to provide us.
Information We May Disclose and to Whom:
It is our policy not to disclose nonpublic personal information that we collect as described above on our website visitors and former website visitors to anyone, except as authorized by you or as required by law. We may be obligated under the law to disclose information in response to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.
Comments on our website
We do not allow Public commenting on our website.
Embedded content from other websites
We do not embed article content from other websites.
How long we retain your data that you enter into our website
We do not allow website visitors to login or post comments to our public website that is created to learn about general information on Accent Compliance LLC.
By using this Site, you consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured by such cookies with Google, and our other third party partners.You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us you can contact us at any time.
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. If you have provided your email address to us, we promise to use it only for the purposes for which it is provided. We will not use your email address to contact you for unrelated reasons.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
Your Data Rights
If you have left comments on our website, or email us through a contact form that we may have on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Additionally, visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Sale of Business or Assets
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to Accent Compliance LLC. employees and vendors or others, who are subject to our policies and privacy privilege, whom we determine have a legitimate need to access such information. We maintain security procedures that are designed to protect our client data. We also educate our employees about the importance and meaning of, and necessity for, data security and confidentiality.
At Accent Compliance LLC, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. For Questions or comments, contact Accent Compliance LLC at:
Tele: (419) 777-6656
Mail: 5450 Westmeadow Lane, Lumberton, TX 77657
General contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org